Helene Appel (London Art Walk)

For my birthday, I dragged Mike around London to see art and galleries that I've always wanted to check out, as well as discover new ones (my OCD self even made this London Art Walk map on google).  We saw lots of great art, learned of new artists to watch, and generally had a good time.  At least I had a good time, I'm not sure I can say the same for Mike.

At The approach, we discovered the works of Helene Appel while I was on the lookout for older Sara VDB works that they might have available.  Very excited to see Helene's new works and what she'll be doing next.

*Wishlist

Helene Appel - Plastic Sheeting  - The Approach
Plastic Sheeting, 2012
Watercolour on linen, 144x76cm


Helene Appel - Small Nylon Net detail - The Approach 
 Small Nylon Net, detail, 2010
Oil and acrylic on linen, 74x35cm


Helene Appel - Untitled  - The Approach 
Untitled, 2010
Oil on linen , 235x135cm


Helene Appel - Puddle (2) detail - The Approach 
Puddle (2), detail, 2010
Acrylic, oil and resin on linen, 320x150 cm


(Images from The approach Gallery)

Popular Posts

Message

Name

Email *

Message *