Armory Arts Week

This year is the first (and probably only) time I get VIP access to the Armory art fair. I'll definitely try to see as much as I can on Wednesday before I fly out for a quick trip across the pond.  Nevertheless, I'm saddened that I'll miss out on being able to see the art more than once.  The Independent also has a bunch of galleries that would have been great to visit, but time just won't allow it.


Thanks to Tanya, I'm part of this year's Centennial Committee. The art visits scheduled are phenomenal.  It's probably a good thing that I'm missing these since it's bound to lead to wall-envy. Definitely will be looking at blogs and news sources for pictures of the various events.  


P.S. Mike's response when he saw the names of the other folks on the Committee: "What are you doing on that list?!?!?!" I think every list needs an outlier.

Popular Posts

Message

Name

Email *

Message *