Process Photography

I have difficulty describing my collection, but it is clear that my eye is not drawn towards representative pictures, preferring more abstract or conceptual or process-driven works.  I probably place more value in the method of making rather than the final image (which oftentimes are tough to differentiate from works in the same series), which brings me to these 'photos'.  Not in the collection, but I could very much envision them being part of it. 


 

Badlands White 
2012 
c-prints, concrete 
28 ¼ x 24 ¼ x 2 inches 
 unique 

(Image from Higher Pictures)



Sam Falls  
Untitled (House, Red and Yellow, Joshua Tree, CA)  
Enamel on archival pigment print  
44 x 55.5 inches  
2012 

(Image from American Contemporary)
Sunburned GSP #396 (Pacific Ocean), 2009
Unique Gelatin Silver Paper Negative
20″ × 24″ (50.8 × 60.96 cm) 

(Image from Yossi Milo)

Popular Posts

Message

Name

Email *

Message *